Tuesday 2 October 2012

Antichrist 16: The Becoming

Antichrist 16: The Becoming (Antichrist 16 Trilogy, #1)Antichrist 16: The Becoming by C.J. Graves

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I won a copy of this book in a competition and I have to say I was very lucky to have happened across something as good as this..

The story itself is very original and told in such a way that you are drawn right in. From the very beginning I was hooked. I did wonder if it would get bogged down by religion but there was definitely nothing to worry about in that department.

Nathan is your every day normal average teenager, who just happens to see people's aura's. After being sent to the principal's office for fighting Nathans life changes forever. It sounds kind of cliché, but this book had me on the edge of my seat almost all the way through it. The final showdown was great. Some fairly big secrets were unveiled, some were a little obvious, others not so.

If you're looking for a break from all the werewolves, vampires and witches, then look no further.


View all my reviews



Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.