Sunday 7 October 2012

Dark Angel's Ward

Dark Angel's Ward (Angel Warden Series #1)Dark Angel's Ward by Nia Shay

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm actually struggling with what to say here.
Its taken me a few days to finish reading this, but that has more to do with my family life rather than the readability of the book.

Nia Shay is a new to me author, this is the first time I have read anything she has written and now that I have I can honestly say I will be reading more of her work. In fact the next book I read will be her Ugly Like Me.

From the moment I started reading I was hooked. Jade and Zeph's relationship was awesome, I loved that she beat the cr@p out of him when he first showed up even though it was painfully clear that she still loved him, and their back story was revealed gradually rather than being dumped on you all in one hit which would have been too much to deal with.
I really liked Brax and I really hope he shows up in later books, even if I'm not sure whether he his a 'good guy' or 'bad guy'.

As paranormal romances featuring Dark Angels/Fallen Angels go this is rather superb and is a definite must read.

View all my reviews

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.