Thursday 24 January 2013

Hunters and Prey

Hunters & Prey (Immortalis, #2)Hunters & Prey by Katie Salidas

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hunters and prey continues the story of Alyssa, the new vampire. She is now a few months old and getting to grips with her vampire nature. However she is now haunted by dreams of her recent encounter with Santino and the Acta Sanctorum. While Lysander and the rest of the clan try to convince her that she doesn't need to worry about him Alyssa isnt convinced, especially when she meets him on one of her nightly feeds. Fearing for her life she runs away to the only populated safe place she can think of, her favourite place to go as a human, before she has a chance to change her mind about entering she runs into her best friend Fallon and her secret is quickly out of the bag. Soon it is not only Alyssa's life in danger, but Fallons too.

Salidas does it again with yet another book that grabs my attention from the very first page and doesn't let go until the very last word. I literally cannot step away from this series and I'm now logging off to go and read the third installment Pandora's Box. I'm sorry for the rather short review but I literally don't have the words. I loved it.



View all my reviews



Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.