Tuesday 28 July 2015

Review: Evergreen by Jessica Florence

EvergreenIt was supposed to be an easy stake out.
Until a bunch of bachelorettes mobbed me,changing my life forever.

I couldn't get Andi Slaton, with her red hair, blue eyes, and cotton candy flavored lip gloss out of my head.

But when she offers herself to aid the FBI to help me take down the biggest criminal family in Tampa, Florida, my very sanity is put to the test watching her spend time with my arch enemy.

She's everything I want, I will be everything to her.
We will be Evergreen.

Shona's review 4 of 5 stars

Jessica Florence is a new to me author, and I will admit to being more than a little wary of reading new to me authors, but I had seen several teasers on Facebook and I have to admit I was definitely interested. 

Florence has written a book that flows effortlessly, one that allows the reader to simply lose themselves amongst the pages and lose myself I did, I sat up reading in bed to the point that despite feeling tired I just couldn't bring myself to put the book down and so, I fell asleep whilst reading. And when I woke I was keen to get right back into it. The sex scenes were well written and honestly you could feel the heat from Andi and Ryder coming off the pages. Even from their very first meeting.

The only reason I am giving this 4 stars is because I felt there wasn't enough in the way of story building. I loved all the bits with Ryder and Andi, but felt it could have done with a little more out of the bedroom action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.