Friday 26 February 2016

Review: Led Astray by kelley Armstrong

Led Astray: The Best of Kelley Armstrong
Two brand new tales anchor this wide-ranging collection from one of urban fantasy's most successful authors. Here is the first time that best-selling fantasy, YA, and crime author Kelley Armstrong has had her stories collected from Otherworld andbeyond. With her signature twists and turns, Armstrong gives a fresh spin on city-dwelling vampires, werewolves, and zombies, while also traveling further afield, to a post-apocalyptic fortress, a superstitious village, a supernatural brothel, and even to feudal Japan.
With tales that range from humorous to heart-stopping, these are the stories that showcase Kelley Armstrong at her versatile best.

Shona's review 5 of 5 stars

For years I have said that I'm a Kelley Armstrong fan, but truth is I'm a fan of her Otherworld Universe. Until now. Now I can say I am  fan of Armstrongs work. This book is a fabulous collection of short stories, some from her existing series, but some are standalone tales.
I had intended to do short reviews for each of the tales, but some of them are almost impossible to review without spilling some major spoilers.
This is a collection of books I will find myself reading again and again. And it has introduced me to the Cainsville series. That's definitely next on my reading list.
now i can say I am a fan of Kelley Armstrongs writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.