Thursday 15 September 2016

Review: Gus (Bright Side #2) by Kim Holden

Gus (Bright Side, #2)
The journey that began in top-rated, best-selling Bright Side, continues ...
This is the story of Gus.
Losing himself.
Finding himself.
And healing along the way.

“ … but the honest-to-God truth is I don’t even know how to function anymore. Bright Side wasn’t only my best friend; she was like my other half ... the other half of my brain, the other half of my conscience, the other half of my sense of humor, the other half of my creativity, the other half of my heart. How do you go back to doing what you did before, when half of you is gone forever?”

Claire's Review 5 of 5 Stars 

I wish it was possible to actually give this book a million 'Do Epic' stars!!! In fact, I cannot actually put into words how incredible this book actually is!I rarely cry at books, yet the first book in this series Bright Side, left me in a sobbing mess, and I knew I had to read Gus as soon as was possible, as I needed more to this story.
You cannot help but to love Gus, and this is his story of healing from the death of his friend, and finding his own path in life, and that in turns helps the reader to heal from the tragedy of Bright Side.
I was lucky enough to have the pleasure of meeting Kim Holden at the Four Brits Book Fest in June 2016, and she is such an amazing person! I cannot recommend this book enough, the whole series just has to be binge read and devoured! I cannot wait to read more from Kim!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.