Tuesday 20 May 2014

Review: My Soul to Lose by Rachel Vincent

My Soul to Lose (Soul Screamers, #0.5)

My Soul to Lose (Soul Screamers #0.5)


It was supposed to be a fun day, shopping at the mall with her best friend. Then the panic attack started and Kaylee Cavanaugh finds herself screaming, unable to stop. Her secret fears are exposed and it's the worst day of her life.Until she wakes up in the psychiatric unit.She tries to convince everyone she's fine--despite the shadows she sees forming around another patient and the urge to scream which comes burbling up again and again. Everyone thinks she's crazy. Everyone except Lydia, that is. Another patient with some special abilities...."An eBook exclusive prequel to Rachel Vincent's SOUL SCREAMERS series."

Shona's review 5 of 5 stars

WOW!
What an amazing start to a series. I don't remember the last time I read a novella that has gripped me quite so much, especially one that leads you into a series. This novella doesnt just give you a glimpse into the series it gives you a real chance to get to know Kaylee when she's at her most vulnerable.

This is my first book by Vincent and I am really eager to get started on the rest of this series, especially if it carries on in the same manner as this one. 

Book Links


Follower Links



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.