Monday 26 May 2014

Your Room or Mine Review

Your Room Or Mine? (Do Not Disturb #1)Your Room Or Mine? by Charlotte Phillips

1 cheating ex, 3 bottles of white wine, an emergency pep talk from the girls… and this seemed like a good idea at the time:

Izzy Shaw’s Getting-Over-Him Action List

1. eBay his entire collection of football memorabilia and spend all profits on treating myself to fabulous new wardrobe.
2. Turn plans for ‘Loved-Up Mini-Break’ at exclusive boutique hotel into a weekend of spa pampering, me-time and shopping at Harvey Nics.
3. Don’t get even, get even better. Have one night stand with drop-dead gorgeous stranger – Mr Tall, Dark & Handsome in the hotel lobby is just what I need!

Your room or mine? Go on Izzy…


Claire's Review 4.5 of 5 Stars

I loved this as a short story and read the whole book in 1 sitting. It was well written and the characters well developed and likable. This would make a fab holiday read and I will be making sure I check out the others in the series.

Izzy was a fantastic character who was a lot stronger then she believed, and the chemistry between her and Oliver was amazing. I was actually quite upset when the book ended as I would have loved to see what the future held for them.

This would have been an easy 5 stars, however i did notice a couple of small continuity errors which makes it a 4.5 star review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.